Sunday, January 17, 2010

I am finding that when I take off my nail polish, I end up with white spots on my nails. How do I fix this?

I had this happen on my toes, but I stopped wearing polish and after a few months, it went away. I have ALWAYS worn polish on my fingers and never had this problem - it's only in the past few months. My nails aren't flaky - they just have white spots. (I also only use OPI and Esse nail polish, but I've been using those for years.) I want to keep wearing polish as long as it's not hurting my nails, and I'd like to be able to not wear polish too. Anyone ever have this happen? Know how to fix it?I am finding that when I take off my nail polish, I end up with white spots on my nails. How do I fix this?
im always having white spots on my nails, but i asked a doctor she told me that its loss of calcium in the body, so just drink milk and take care of yourself and keep on polishing it will go awayI am finding that when I take off my nail polish, I end up with white spots on my nails. How do I fix this?
uhh that doesent sound like it has anything to do with your nail polish or remover (unless its really volitile and destroys your nails in which case id say try a different polish and remover)





it sounds more like calcium defficiency.


drink milk or take calcium tablets, make sure its with vit D (oranges) if helps absorb calcium better
It means you are infested with fungus, a sign of poor foot hygiene. You could always try painting them with nail polish to cover the signs.
sounds like a loss of calcium drink milk and eat yogurt
Cut your fingers off.
You prob have a nail fungs and it could have been spread through using the same nail pollish. OPI has a great treatment called fungsFix that you can apply to yr nails before applying yr polish.
Sounds like lack of calcium. Drink milk, eat anything with calcium
lack of calcium. drink milk and eat yogurt. also put a coat of transparent nail polish before the colored one. This will prevent your nails to become yellow.

No comments:

Post a Comment