Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What do you think about white nail polish?

is it cool, outdated, weird...whats your view on it?What do you think about white nail polish?
I personally feel that any nail varnish looks nice as long as you rock it, its clearly not outdated as tons of celebs wear it for example Beyonce Knowles and Lauren Conrad and it looks great give it a try and see what you think.What do you think about white nail polish?
I actually like white nail polish a lot IF you can keep it from getting dirty. Painting your nails just white will look great and shiny for maybe a day, but with your everyday life your nails get dirty and with white every little thing is gonna show up. I think it looks awseome on toes and as a french tip. I dont use white nail polish for my nails, but i do use an off white/ creamish color or a pale pink it pretty too.
I like white nail polish. Not many people wear it (at least not that I see, besides on french manicures). It's different and pretty.
i love nail polish. nail polish helps express yourself and is a great accessory. i wear nail polish all of the time :D
i think white makes everyone look a bit more bright.


white goes with ANYTHING %26amp; just adds that nice bright color.


In my opinion, white is beastt !
its nice when wearing bold clothing. I like it, but it can be difficult to put on. It looks really good when wearing navy.
A bit weird, in my opinion. It's great for French tips or with designs, but by itself, it's a bit ';blah.';
It looks nice if it is well done, otherwise look nasty. and also, you should remove it as soon as it starts to peel.
omg i love white it goes with every color and very fun either or sophisticated
Personally, I think black and white are the coolest colors of nail polish out there.
kinda outdated....its okayyyy
I think it's pretty cool, especially on those with a darker skin tone. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment