Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What do you think of white nail polish?

Do you think it looks cute on nails or not?What do you think of white nail polish?
Yes, it looks fine if it's not applied too thick.What do you think of white nail polish?
white nail polish is very stylish and cute! My favorite white, OPI Kyoto Pearl- the color is a lovely pearl white color, and its shimmery, like a pearl


I wear it on my toes, and on my hands I wear OPI Midnight in Moscow, which is a shimmery blue/purpley color


the contrast with the white on your toes and the dark color on your nails is very nice
It's not that good. I wore all white nail polish last year for about a month. Everyone kept asking me if I had used white out, especially when it was applied too thick. Black is cuter, in my opinion.
Yes, but it depends on the color. The sheer white colors are very pretty in my opinion, and the bright white can be very trendy. It just depends on your tastes.
my ex used to love when i wore it..especially on my toes. i like it...but it is hard to get it to dry without messing up.
I like it a lot... I wear it all the time... but the kind I have tried Yellow rather quickly on my hands for some reason so I have to reapply white more then other colors.
Depends. If it had a little boost such as glitter then maybe but just by itself, i don't think looks appealing on nails.
I reckon it only looks good as white french tips on long nails.
oh, see i cant stand it. i think it looks like white out.
with darker tips, yes.
i like it.
it looks good if applied just right, and as the tips of a french manicure, on long nails
Very modern and cute (:
SUPER cute! (:
ya... its ok, but try a black and white stripes. that would be really cute.


good luck
its cute but the opposite ( black ) i dont like so much:)
no looks like white out
Ugh!
That could look really really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment