Friday, May 14, 2010

Do you like to paint your nails white, or black?

I know, random, weird Q, but I just painted my nails white for the first time, and I love them!! Do you like to paint yours white or black?


Hailiey RieyAlainDo you like to paint your nails white, or black?
I prefer black, but if white works for you then go or it. Though I am pretty sure French white is the white meant for the white tips of French manicures...Do you like to paint your nails white, or black?
I like white, I usually get french acrylic on my nails and then do all white for my toes. It looks great with a tan! And, I do black design, but never full black. Not since I was in middle school, like, 12 years ago:)
white is rly pretty. i have pale skin so the black looks really awful. i love painting my nails neons though, and metallic bronze/goldish it's orly's buried treasure... really pretty) and silver too.
out of black or white white kicks butt its simple yet gorgeous.


stick with it girl!
Black
not plain white. may be silver.
white. my skin is brown and i like the way it looks. i'm wearing black right now though lol

No comments:

Post a Comment