Friday, May 14, 2010

Does your dog have black or white nails?

White. Now that I've read this, I'm going to go out and buy orange nail polish. It's time for him to get in touch with his feminine side. Does your dog have black or white nails?
Black. But maybe I should pain her nails pink! I'm sure that would get some laughs if I took her out like that. But why would I not be surprised if the stupid celebrities already do that? I'm sure Paris Hilton does with her Tinkerbell.Does your dog have black or white nails?
Drago and Shadow both have full black nails.


Amber has a combination of the both, it may be because of her lighter colouring though.
Black. I wish they were white. Our dogs are made for digging, with large powerful paws. The nail are like a big dog's even thought they are a medium size dog.
Some of my Chihuahuas have all white, some have all black and some have mixed black and white!
My border collie has black nails so does my Pom mix. Our Am Staff has light color so I can see the quick and never clip him too close.
you be careful because maybe one day the nail polish well come off and maybe your dog may eat it. so GOOD LUCK.
My yellow lab does have black and white nails too. I never thought to paint them though.
Mostly white, with one or two black ones on her front paws. My other dog has all white. They're both easy to cut.
White, they are so easy for me to trim.





I have seen dogs with hoop earrings in their ears even. I would never do that.
My Pekingese and Chihuahua have white nails, my Bulldogs have both..





No I don't paint there nails.
They are a pinkish white. He's a mini maltese.
Completely black.
My dogs both have a mixture of black and white nails. Maybe it's because they're both mixed breeds. I don't know.
Mine have brownish black nails. I can't really tell........
White nails on all BCs and black on Shih Tzu
all white!!! good thing too cuz i can paint their nails lol
Both of mine have white.
All white
Black
black
black
brown and black
blekk......

No comments:

Post a Comment