Friday, May 14, 2010

Does white nail polish look nice?

I want to try it, my nails aren't too long or too short, I want to try different colors too since the only color I have put on is black...I don't want to go too extreme.





Thanks so much! :)Does white nail polish look nice?
Yes, white polish does look good but you have to manicure your nails first. The white will look weird if you have bad cuticles or rough edges, and also buff the top of the nail to smooth it out because it shows ridges and bumps.Does white nail polish look nice?
If you want to try it before you buy it, ask a friend if she has white nail polish and try it out. If not, go to a department store beauty counter and ask if you can try out some of their colors. They have testers you can use. Ask the sales clerk for advice too. Good luck.
Yesss :3





I've tried it before. It looks really cool. Just make sure there are no cracks in the polish because that just looks crappy :3
YOU SHOULD TRY WHITE,BABY BLUE,YELLOW THEM ARE SOME REALLY PRETTY COLORS
no I don't like the look of white polish except for french tips.
Not to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment