Monday, May 10, 2010

What's this white spot underneath my nail?

I have this white spot on my pinky only, on my left hand. I had it for a week now, and I'm wondering what heck is this crap!? I'm not lacking calcium, because I do take these calcium things. How long does it take till it goes away? :SWhat's this white spot underneath my nail?
It's called Leukonychia. It's just a bruise and the bruise will go away when your nail grows out.What's this white spot underneath my nail?
haha its nothing serious idk what it is specifically but it will grow away with your nail if that makes sence haha.my mom used to say it is how many people who like you but that just a silly games she used to play haha
despite that people may say it is calcium it is really not .... it is when you bang your nail into something, and you may not even notice because it doesnt take much to do that
Its called a calcium deposit. This happens when you have an inordinate amount of calcium in your system so your body puts deposits in certain places, one being your finger nail, so dont worry its harmless.
old saying ::: you have told a lie


or you have prolly just smashed ur finger nail..


or i have also heard something to do with lack of vitamins


or something to that
Some people say its lack of calcium, but i think its just from hitting it somewhere, i had one and it just went away one day
IDK IF ITS TRUE OR NOT BUT GROWING UP I HAD THOSE TOO MY FRIENDS ALWAYZ TOLD ME IT MEANS SOMEONE LIKES YOU LOL SOUNDS KINDA STUPID NOW BUT THEY LEAVE LIKE IN TWO WEEKS OR SO
it's a calcium problem and lack of some viral vitamins in your meal try to add some vegis to your meal and drink milk
you don't have enough calcium in your system. i get those too.


which means drink more milk, eat more dairy products.
its a calcuim deposit
ask a doctor

No comments:

Post a Comment