Monday, May 10, 2010

I streaked nail polish on my car door (white) while opening it. How do I get it off?

Put WD-40 On a soft cloth.Rub gently and it will come off.


Wow!! That sounds sexy.I do mean the nail polish.lolI streaked nail polish on my car door (white) while opening it. How do I get it off?
nail polish removerI streaked nail polish on my car door (white) while opening it. How do I get it off?
Nail polish remover. It will not affect the car finish and will be ok to use.
Try the Mr. Clean magic eraser. I use it on everything. I think it probably really is magic...=)
i would say nail polish remover lol, BUT since its on a car try it on a part nobody sees and if it doesnt hurt the paint use it.
your screwed
try dabbing a little bit of nail polish remover on cotton wool and wiping the streak off the car...
use nail polish remover, the nail remover should not take off the other paint because they bake the coats on there or try different car waxes first

No comments:

Post a Comment