Friday, May 14, 2010

Do you love white nail polish?

personally...i love it.


its not toooo bold, just bold enough. i find it to be pretty classy %26amp; suits pretty much everybody.Do you love white nail polish?
Yes, I do!


Do you have a good one you'd recommend, one that doesn't look like white out, but isn't sheer? All the ones I get seem to be one or the other, but I really want a good one, I love the look of it!Do you love white nail polish?
yes i actually love white nail polish!!! it is plain,yet elegant and classy, its also not over done like fire red and hot pinks. i find it also makes u tanner looking!! i am wearing some now and luv it!!
No.





I hate it.





It's too plain.





Maybe white on every other nail, when the other nails would be black?





But white by itself...





Ew.
I actually really love white nail polish because it goes with almost all of my outfits! :D
only french manicures but whatever you like wear
yes i love to do french manicures i think they look awesome
Absolutely not.
tacky. french tips are pretty but the whole nail white would look strange
No. Not really. lol
no.
no *脺*
yes i love it

No comments:

Post a Comment