Monday, May 10, 2010

Is it ok if i put (non toxic) white nail polish on my teeth?

remember the nail polish is non-toxic it says it on the bottleIs it ok if i put (non toxic) white nail polish on my teeth?
haha i actually was talking to my mom about this the other day. you shouldnt do it because nail polish has chemicals in it and even if it is non toxic its not meant to go in your mouth. but they sell whitening polish made for your teeth and you can find it at any drug storeIs it ok if i put (non toxic) white nail polish on my teeth?
I must say this IS the most off the wall question I have EVER heard!





Well, if you must, go ahead....and another thought for you, instead of using hair gel or mousse, just use floor wax, so much cheaper %26amp; it leaves a nice shine!





HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA


Are you serious??


Maybe liquid paper would be a better idea.
Never imagined that I would have to type this but:





No it's not okay to paint your teeth with nail polish.
Why would you want to do something like that? Spend a little bit more money and have your teeth professionally cleaned.
Absolutely not!

No comments:

Post a Comment