Monday, May 10, 2010

White spot on my nail after i jammed it?

So about 3 weeks ago i slammed my finger in between the car door. After about 1 1/2 weeks i started developing this small white spot where i got injured. Now it's WAY bigger and it's really annoying 'cause it looks stupid.


What can i do to get it off?


I've heard something about calcium but I'm lactose intolerant so i can't drink milk.


Please help. =/White spot on my nail after i jammed it?
they are called leukonychia due to small trauma to nail








read this article its very informative :O)





http://www.webmd.com/content/article/42/鈥?/a>White spot on my nail after i jammed it?
this is very common with people when they play sports, because of the jamming and stuff you do with your fingers, i have them on almost all of my nails, and i hate them. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment