Friday, May 14, 2010

I had my nail done a week ago French tip white?

There short rounded tip . Around four day into the nails the tips started to turn a pinkish color almost transparent .


And i would like to know when should i have them refilled again.


And they where white when i had them done . i was told a lotion that done it .


But i don't think that happen i us baby lotion.But i also smoke so i was told thats why .


But i said i had my nails done before and it never happen before.


So any reason or ideas ?I had my nail done a week ago French tip white?
They are blaming it on you. But pehaps their product was bad/old/expired.





I smoke too, I am also a nail tech. Yes smoking can cause some discoloration but is usually a little yellowing. And unless you are sticking your nails in hair dye a regular lotion will not discolor them either.





Sounds like something was werong with the product itself. Find a new solon is my advice. And fills should be 2-4 wks. sepending on how much your natural nail grows.

No comments:

Post a Comment