Monday, May 10, 2010

My nail tips are a off white colour?

I have been painting my nails a lot recently and when i remove my nail polish with nail polish remover the tip of my nail is no longer white but are off white/yellowish colour. Its been happening for quite a while. Is there any way i can get it back to its usual white colour.


Please help


xMy nail tips are a off white colour?
I am a beautician and all my clients who wear constant colour have yellowing nails even a clear polish will do the same Your nails need to breath occasionally so my advice is to invest in a good 3 way buffer which will buff, polish and shine your nails or go to a salon and ask them to do it for you.My nail tips are a off white colour?
Some makeup artists take a cremy white waterproof eyeliner and color under the nails. You can do that and next time you apint your nails, use a base coat!





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment