Friday, May 14, 2010

My big toe-nail has turned white around the edges, my doctor tells me .....?

I have a fungus infection. He offered me drugs to cure it but when I read about the drugs there is possible fatal side effects so I refused. I tried Curanail from the chemist but that doesn't work.....does anyone have any suggestions ?





Thanks in advanceMy big toe-nail has turned white around the edges, my doctor tells me .....?
The doctor isn't going to prescribe you something that has a chance to kill you. If misused, it probably can. Most likely its ok to take. Talk with your pharmacist as well about it. Don't be your own doctor.My big toe-nail has turned white around the edges, my doctor tells me .....?
wash your feet, and don't be a priss and take the meds your doctor tells you too ? yeah i mean not all doctors are genius', but it's a fungus medicine how bad could the fatal effect be ? that you turn into a fungus ? i'm sure if he suspected anything bad to come from it he wouldn't of suggested it, and if you take them and something bad happens you could sue %26amp; get a sh*t ton of money,
Tea tree oil. it's safer than the tablets b/c it's topical. not as messy as the creams (it will dry). Visit your local health food store and ask for a good brand.





plus u can use it for acne and other treatments when you're done. i use it every day to prevent %26amp; reduce breakouts.
no point asking for advice,you get the best advice and you ignore it,what if i said to you to piss on your toe cause the acids in your pee will kill the infection...would you believe me?.............it's true though
  • bloom-
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment