Friday, May 14, 2010

I am wearing a black and white dress for a wedding, what color nail polish should I go for? for toes only.?

I was thinking ... dark wine color or dark metallic color like dark metallic grey, anything dark is what I prefer?I am wearing a black and white dress for a wedding, what color nail polish should I go for? for toes only.?
i think you should french tip them!!! cuuuuuuuuuute.I am wearing a black and white dress for a wedding, what color nail polish should I go for? for toes only.?
I would go for something fun like black but with a sparkly color in it like black with silver/purple sparkle. Metallic white will do also. In short any colour will do since black and white go with any colour. But I highly recommend for black polish with little sparkling in it.
Well to be funny try alternating black and white toenails! More conservatively I think your suggestion is ok or try something like lilac.





please answer


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AuwvKWCyvvBLhIef96310E3sy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090507140507AACQNIj
i think it depends on how tan you are..if youre light skinned then i would go with a dark color..maybe a dark grey...metallic would look good too. but if youre darker skinned then white or even off white might be more flattering
french tips with a small silver line where the white part/ tip and the nail meet. :)





my friend has it and it is super cute.
ummm.. u shud go for like a french which it nutral with a whit line its perfrct for any occation but if you perfer darker colors go for short black nails or short wine all depends on your accessoriess
I think there's something to be said for black nails.
a dark wine color would look great! not a big fan of metallic colors but that's just me. go for whatever you're in the mood for!
french manicure goes with everything


but your ideas are cute too!:)


have fun!
i would do a french manicure for your toes and fingers. mani/pedis always feel nice :]
awesome,maybe blood red would be nice if not that black.
french manicure
definitly french manicure or a light pink or navy
french tips!
red :)
i'd do a classic french manicure

No comments:

Post a Comment