Friday, May 14, 2010

What are some tips on how to keep the ends of my nails white?

bleach, then cover with a clear top coat or resin. you can find resin at any sally's beauty store or other beauty stores.What are some tips on how to keep the ends of my nails white?
attention, use nail brush, white under nail pencilWhat are some tips on how to keep the ends of my nails white?
dont get dirt under ur nails
I once bought a white pencil specifically for coloring in nail tips white. I think it was by Sally Hansen. I painted over it with clear polish and it worked pretty well, don't know if they still sell them, though.
Put a clear base and top coat over your nails,...it'll work, but results may vary.
If the tips of your nails are stained, you can try soaking them in some lemon juice. As well, you should always use a base coat if you are using medium to dark nail polish colors, that will prevent the darker pigments from being absorbed into your nail fibres.

No comments:

Post a Comment