Monday, May 10, 2010

How much white is too much on pink and white nails?

My fiance thinks my nails look awful because it looks like there is more white than pink. I tried to explain to him the whole fill and back fill process, but he still thinks that ';the french tip'; look should only have a little white at the tips. How can I explain this to him without pulling my hair out?How much white is too much on pink and white nails?
The truth is that the white should never extend more than the pink. In other words, if the white is more than 50% of the nail, its too long, and it will look way out of balance with the rest of the nail. A good tech knows this and would not do it on you.How much white is too much on pink and white nails?
Hi =]


Ermm each to their own i say lol


We all have different opinions


What he says - Take it or leave it





You shouldnt need to explain yourself to anyone, especially not to the one you love... x
I bet they look great, guys don't know anything about nails anyways ;)


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>


Do you like my blue eyes? :)
well men never understand my mom has been getting her nails done since she was fifteen and when she gets a fllin theres always more white than pink that how it is. Yout fiance will have to get over himself

No comments:

Post a Comment