Friday, May 14, 2010

How do you keep your fake nails white when you tan?

Get some nail covers. The tanning salon sells them. They are rubber and usually hot pink. Done.How do you keep your fake nails white when you tan?
I'm sorry, but I have to laugh at this question.


You're worrying about how to keep your FAKE nails looking good while getting your FAKE tan.


Do you carry a fake LV bag as well?How do you keep your fake nails white when you tan?
cover them up when you tan or get the nails done after you tan
I have fake nails too and I go to a tanning bed all through the summer months and every couple of weeks, I go in for the ';mystic'; spray tan.


Here's what you do...Make sure you use some kind of hand lotion (the tanning salons usually have it)


Coat the inside of your nails pretty good and then do the tops of your nail including the cuticles.


It doesn't have to be dripping but just make sure you have enough on your nails and fingers- all the way up to your wrists.


This will keep any tanning from occurring.


I know from experience!! When I first started a couple of years ago, no one told me to do this and my beautiful french manicure was ruined.!!!


I hope this will help keep your nails looking great!
Some tanning salons provide a lotion to put your nails in but why not try having real nails?
When I used to tan, I would just stick my finger tips out of the bed. Also, at sally's beauty supply (i don't know if you have one near you) you can buy sunscreen for nails (i can't remember the brand, but it's the major brand of polish they carry)...it's a clear top coat and it will protect your nails from uv rays...hope this helped!
Dont dont dont use a bronzer, besides after a while it'll turn you orange if your not careful! get a heating tanner it does better than any other tanner i have used!
This is hard for me too.Exspecially when you gotta but on the lotion by hand.


What you should do is after you get done with the lotion, get one of the towels and scrap in and outside the nail.And even if that doesnt work just pay some white nail polish and make 'em white.
maybe try putting some thing over the nail like that will stick

No comments:

Post a Comment