Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Do you like white nail polish?

For an all over color, not french tip. I personally think it looks amazing. Very fresh and chic looking. Crazy enough to be different, but not tacky. I think it only really works on tanner people, pale people might look sickly with it on. What do YOU think?Do you like white nail polish?
I think that white nail polish can totally compliment a nice tan or a naturally tan girl. But, white nail polish doesn't always look sickly on pale people. I agree if they are really pale, but if they have a little bit of color it can still look cute, for example this picture:





http://www.celebritybeautybuzz.com/wp-co鈥?/a>Do you like white nail polish?
I really like it with a dot/gem on my thumbs. Lol I'm pale, and I just need to make sure it is smooth and just thick enough for it to look good.
I LIKE IT. some times i put a rainbow on the tip or poka dots or stripes or something.
I have tried the white nail polish and i loved it. It looks good on pretty much everyone, even pale people. But i would'nt wear it in the winter. its more of a summer or spring look. :)
lovely with a tan sooooooo wrong without one
i like x
I agree with you. White nail polish is unique.
I totally agree. on pale people it's creepy but on tan people, it compliments
I love white nail polish! I wear it all the time. Some people thought it was white out at first because you don't see white nail polish often. It works for any skin color, normally I'm pale and it works fine, but now I'm tanner and it looks fine too. I love how fresh it is, and unique. It goes with any style also and works with any outfit :)
i love it!
yesss i agree with you completely


if you want to spice it up i would add really cute neon pinks, blues, greens designs to it
i LOVE white nail polish all though i an not wearing it now i am wearing really dark blue....but yeah it is not very complimenting on pale people!
  • eye concealer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment