Thursday, January 21, 2010

I wrote my name with white out and nail polish on my gameboy. Any idea how to get it off??

Isopropyl (rubbing) alcohol. Apply it to a cotton ball and it should wipe off the white out. You may be able to use non-acetone nail polish remover, but test an inconspicuous spot first.I wrote my name with white out and nail polish on my gameboy. Any idea how to get it off??
Try a little bit of nail polish remover. Also, read the back of the ';whiteout bottle'; to see if it tells how to remove whiteout. Sounds like you're not ready for a Gameboy if you have to write on it as you did.I wrote my name with white out and nail polish on my gameboy. Any idea how to get it off??
hmm...nail polish remover?
Nail Polish Remover but use non-acetone because reqular polish remover with acetone will mess up the plastic.
Try acetone or nail polish remover. You can get either at any beauty supply store.
Methylated spirit will take it off , Use a soft cloth
well witht he nail polish you could try gently rubbing it with polish remover, or rubbing alchol.or try a pencil eraser.
nailpolish remover just a little. make sure you use a cotton ball and don't get it too wet and you should be able to scratch the white out off with a finger nail.. good luck!
  • eye concealer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment