Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What color nail polish should I wear with a black dress with a white ribbon on it?

There's a winter ball tonight and I don't usually wear nail polish.I'm going to wear black sandals and my toes will show.I want to know what to paint my toes and my fingers.I also don't want it to stand out too much so I thought red will be a bad idea.What color nail polish should I wear with a black dress with a white ribbon on it?
French manicure!





And do it to your toes too.What color nail polish should I wear with a black dress with a white ribbon on it?
if you don't want it to stand out much, do a light sheer pink, or a nude color. it will match your drress also. have fun!
I would try black or white nail polish or maybe just go simple and wear red and pink. maybe you should mix match and have two colors. One on each finger or hand.
I would try a color close to skin/natural color...... like a floral peach color and maybe just do a classic white French tip for fingernails..





:D
French manicure. It is classy, yet it doesn't show that much! it will be a perfect addition to your outfit! Have fun at your dance!
deep purple


pale pink


black


dark red


dark green





Rimmel 60 second nail polish is great. My favourite color of it is no: 875 called zeitgeist
What color is the dress? I personally think for a dance a deep crimson is sexy and sophist.
A bright turquoise, or lime green.


It would make them stand out and everyone would notice.



white to match the ribbon but not like white-out white but like a clearish white
a french manicure will definately be the best but if you can't do that then you should paint them white.
crimson or french manicure
Try a deep red.
black cherry
Black?
french tip!


it matches anything
black
a dark purple color. :)
go with a nice clear

No comments:

Post a Comment