Thursday, January 21, 2010

I want my light pink nailpolish to show up all over the nail, but you can still see the white tips of my nails

is there a way to get it so that you can't see the division between the base of your nail and the tip that you can cut? i really don't want to cut my nails, but i still want to wear light pink. is there some sort of a base color i should put on? thanks :)I want my light pink nailpolish to show up all over the nail, but you can still see the white tips of my nails
I know what you mean, my tips are white too, I had a friend once think I had a french manicure when I had clear polish on.


Just use more coats. I am fine when I use two coats of light pink.I want my light pink nailpolish to show up all over the nail, but you can still see the white tips of my nails
You're welcome, also I wanted to mention, I think it's okay if your tips stand out, it's like a natural french manicure, it's cute. =)

Report Abuse



hmm never heard of this type of concern before, you could try white but that might not make the pink as light. Try a better brand of nail polish or put more than the recommended coats on.


Thats all I can think of.
You could try putting on a base coat of white then putting on the pink polish. It would make the pink stand out more, also.

No comments:

Post a Comment