Saturday, January 23, 2010

What colour nail varnish should I wear with white sandal?

my outfit is a purple bubble hem dress with a white detailed back, white bag, white/silver sandals and silver jewelery. What colour nail varnish on my toes/fingers should I wear?


I was thinking silver or black??What colour nail varnish should I wear with white sandal?
what about plum or a light pechy cream (like a natural color) i have seen that on many celebrities and I just love how it looks. I think I am getting a mani/pedi this week and this is deff what i will be gettingWhat colour nail varnish should I wear with white sandal?
black would look really good! i think silver would be to similar, but not quite there (if you no what i mean?!!)





go with black, or maybe try to match the purple in your dress, and all your accsesorise are white so a good contrast. or maybe white nail varnish?? actually secound thought, too white!!lol





yeh black, i always were blck :)
go with a light metallic blue
I would say for sure silver.
Purple if you can find it.
i think purple, like the same purple to match your dress, that's look lovely [:


xxx
a shiny metali purple.


it would look very cute!


or a natural pink(:

No comments:

Post a Comment