Thursday, January 21, 2010

How do I keep the ends of my nails white?

Usually my nails are in fairly bad condition (stained) due to painting them alot, but after getting sick of painting them I've left them alone for a while and now they seem nice and healthy.


Only problem is the tips of my nails aren't even - there are clearer and darker patches on the tips. There's no dirt and I've cleaned them with nail varnish remover but it hasn't worked - any tips?How do I keep the ends of my nails white?
Yeah, you can get a white pencil at any drugstore or even larger grocery stores or Target. It's specifically made for running it underneath your nail tips to whiten them and won't cost more than a dollar or two in the U.S. You'll find them in the cosmetics section.How do I keep the ends of my nails white?
The best thing to do when painting your nails is to always use a base varnish and this will protect against discolouring. A French manicure is great for nails as you paint the tips of your nails white and they look very neat and tidy. You can also buy a whitening pencil especially for nail tips where you colour underneath the nail tip.
There is a nail polish called, ';Green Tea Renewel'; that is for nails that are over-painted and stained by past nail colors. :] good luck! I deal with that on my toes, they were colored black for a couple months and then turned yellow.
quit painting them. eat a balanced diet and drink lotsa water. keep them clean and filed. wash with a nail brush every night.
Just as an FYI, your nails can be a good indicator that there is something else going on with you. Nail health can give your doctor a clue about your nutrition or the health of your body.
French manicure
Stop sticking them up your A$$. lol
I agree with Sara L on this one. Also try tippex.

No comments:

Post a Comment