Saturday, January 23, 2010

I have got white nail polish on my black leather sofa does anybody know how t get it of plese?

white vinager or cif spray and a wet wipeI have got white nail polish on my black leather sofa does anybody know how t get it of plese?
nail polish remover don try oil your sofa will get oilyI have got white nail polish on my black leather sofa does anybody know how t get it of plese?
Use NON acetone nail polish remover ONLY. The regular remover containing acetone ruins plastic and rubber. Don't you to find out what it can do to leather.
I would say try rubbing it with cooking oil repeatedly and eventually you should be able to scratch it off gently.
Use a small amount of nail polish remover, place it on cotton wool and squeeze out the excess liquid before applying

No comments:

Post a Comment