Thursday, January 21, 2010

How do I get pink nail polish out of my white rug? HELP!!!?

i tried nail polish remover and resolve..which barely worked!!!!How do I get pink nail polish out of my white rug? HELP!!!?
HERE....


ALL KINDS OF CLEANING TIPS


CHECK THIS SITE!!!!!








http://cleaning.lifetips.com/faq/28539/0鈥?/a>








U can also ask them all about cleaning tips!How do I get pink nail polish out of my white rug? HELP!!!?
Fire will burn it out
linseed oil get a little botte at the hard ware store and put on polish then dab with a paper towel repeat and repeat the to get the linseed oil out simply wet vac or use hot soapy water and towel it does work sometimes it takes a few times
Try Hydrogen Peroxide and a bottle of ';Greased Lightening';. And scrub it.
razor blade just cut it out
Nail polish remover to thin it out, then use some bleach, SPARINGLY! You don't want to make the fibers too fragile.

No comments:

Post a Comment