Thursday, January 21, 2010

I think my finger nail is sick. It has space spots on the white surface?

I noticed this last week. The ';Lunula'; or the crescent-shaped whitish area on my fingernail has changed. It has a some sort of small spot(like spaces)- and looks like some air got inside the nail. And the cuticle is somewhat lower than normal(But not very noticeable until you look very closely). It is only on my left hand's thumbnail.





Help? Thanks!I think my finger nail is sick. It has space spots on the white surface?
its known in the trade as a cutey cuticleI think my finger nail is sick. It has space spots on the white surface?
I am not sure but I think that part of the nail is associated with the levels of zinc in the body mostly. Do you take multiple vitamins with minerals?





here is one link on nails...scroll down..but I don't know that your problem is there..it says beading of the nails..but not sure if your problem is the same as that..


http://www.medscape.com/viewprogram/5202鈥?/a>
Lack of Calcium. you have to use calcium+D Capsules.

No comments:

Post a Comment