Thursday, January 21, 2010

Why does my nail turn a disgusting white color after wearing nail polish?

My nails used to be naturally pink. After I began getting a manicure now my natural nail color is white.


www.shiseidocity.blogspot.comWhy does my nail turn a disgusting white color after wearing nail polish?
It could be a number of things- nail fungus, reaction to the kind of polish you are using, how long you left the nail polish- if too long it can discolor your nails, what kind of nail polish remover you use. If you are really concerned check with your Dr.Why does my nail turn a disgusting white color after wearing nail polish?
First, you have to make sure your manicurist is professional and the products use are not inferior. The white colour could be due to using of nail polish removal which are too strong. If this is the reason, don't worry, just stop going to that nail salon and the white color will out grow slowly. It could also reflect a poor blood circulation, then you have to take care of your health.

No comments:

Post a Comment