Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Nail polish on my white sheets?!how can i remove it out?

my son spilled it all over and wanna get rid of it, pls helpNail polish on my white sheets?!how can i remove it out?
Blot the nail polish out with nail polish remover. Do not rub, as rubbing will only spread the stain. Depending on the size of the stain, this will probably take a considerable amount of time, nail polish remover, and cotton balls. If you notice any lingering discoloration, then wash the sheets with bleach until the pristine white is restored. Hope this helps!Nail polish on my white sheets?!how can i remove it out?
I have heard that putting ice right away on spilled nail polish works.


If it is real fresh, it is suppose to harden up very quickly and set to the ice rather than the material.


I'm not sure if it works since I have not tried it myself.


I have put freshly painted nails in ice water to have polish set up quickly and that did work.


Best of luck.
Acetone %26amp; good ventilation.





Hey if there is a big mess just bite the bullet %26amp; buy new sheets.


Acetone, plus time, plus what ever.





Just wash the sheets and use them on sons bed.


I bet after a night or too he will not be spilling things as often.
Acetone would remove nail polish. Take the sheets outside to clean them or you will get higher than a kite from the fumes.

No comments:

Post a Comment