Saturday, January 23, 2010

On a nail theres the part thats on your finger, and the white part.Does the white part ever move up??

In other words, the white part of my nail is really far down because i used to bite them, but now that i am growing them, the white part looks ugly because its a huge part of my nail. Will they ever grow out??On a nail theres the part thats on your finger, and the white part.Does the white part ever move up??
I used to cut my fingernails too short %26amp; stopped. Over time the white edge has started closer to the finger tip; the nail plate seems to have re-attached a bit more to my nail bed.





Keep your nails filed at least to the edge of your fingertip. Use a nail oil or hand lotion.On a nail theres the part thats on your finger, and the white part.Does the white part ever move up??
I think biting your nails is a really disgusting habit.
XD That's the part that people LIKE to grow! A nail is all white, actually. But the part on your finger is so tucked close, that it appears to be a clear color.





Just grow your nails for a while, don't bite them, file them, and take proper care! They'll be beautiful.
It moves up when you move your finger up. ;)
idk. haha dat gets me two points!!!! i think.....
I guess so , I don't seem to a white part on one of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment