Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Is being a nail technician considered a blue collar or a white collar job?

I'm quite confused... my friends and I were just debating this (for no good apparent reasons).Is being a nail technician considered a blue collar or a white collar job?
It could be both. She could be a nail tech to the rich and famous and make lots of money, or she could be a nail tech in a lower end salon, and not making as much.





Honestly...I dislike labelling Nail techs as 'White collar' or blue collar. It's a middle class job, where the person can make as much money as they want.Is being a nail technician considered a blue collar or a white collar job?
I would say blue collar since it is a physical job and you have to use your hands.
blue collar
what's the difference?

No comments:

Post a Comment