Saturday, January 23, 2010

Where does the white little spots, on the tip of my finger nail come from?

one person, told me it was becasue i had too much calcium, the other person told me i dont have enough calcium.





does anyone know for sure?Where does the white little spots, on the tip of my finger nail come from?
That actually means that you really aren't getting enough vitamins in your body .


Change your diet and add supplements/ like a multivitamin if you have to .





I get them also , when not eating right .Where does the white little spots, on the tip of my finger nail come from?
its because you're not getting enough calcium. drink more milk... or take calcium supplements.
It has to do with not enough vitamins, and with zinc being the big one for the spots.
its not a bad thing, just calcium deposits..





not too much or too little calcium, just a natural thing
theres a myth that u get one for every lie u tell, but ofcouse its a myth.
I really don't know, it happens to me too. I thought it was either a thin spot in my nail, or like a bubble type of thing. I really have no clue though.
do you think it could just be trama to your nail ?
  • bloom-
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment