Saturday, January 23, 2010

Help nail polsh on table = white spots?

Ok I just spilled nail polish on my parents coffie table and now theirs a white spot. It's a lighish brown table. What can I do can I reverse the effects?Help nail polsh on table = white spots?
Try rubbing it with a paper towel, and some vegetable oil....Help nail polsh on table = white spots?
If your parents are stupid you may be able to say water marks. polish remover is acetone which is a caustic chemical that ruins painted and stained surfaces after eating through the clearcoat. Dont get that on anything or carry around in purse, you will loose a boyfriend if you spill it in his car . I use to have a girl friend that did that to me. I,m sorry to tell you that the damage to the table is not a quick fix.

No comments:

Post a Comment