Saturday, January 23, 2010

My toenails turn WHITE after taking off my nail polish?

and they stay white for at least 3-4 days after i have taken the polish off.





why do they do this?


no on elses seem to do thisMy toenails turn WHITE after taking off my nail polish?
it's normal if they are yellow or white. it could be the nail polish itself that is causing the discoloration. there may be a certain chemical (can't think of it off the top of my head) in it. try opi polish, it does not have those chemicals.My toenails turn WHITE after taking off my nail polish?
they r sappose to be white they should not be yellow
Make sure you put one layer of clear polish on first as a base coat. Your color will go on smoother and stay on better. That should also help your problem with your nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment