Saturday, January 23, 2010

I have worn nail polish on my toes for YEARS. Now part of my big toe nails are white , no pain or anything, j

Should i ask the Dr. I have been on meds for foot pain, and had surgery. Toes do not hurt, when I change polish I see it..Help pleaseI have worn nail polish on my toes for YEARS. Now part of my big toe nails are white , no pain or anything, j
If you wear nail polish constantly when you do take it off your nails will be white because you have basically starved them of oxygen.





Don't worry, just leave the polish off until the natural colour comes back. They will get healthy again in a short time.I have worn nail polish on my toes for YEARS. Now part of my big toe nails are white , no pain or anything, j
I'm not sure what you mean. Do you mean white spots? Because that could just have happened if you damaged the nail as it was growing.
People get white spots on there nails and toe nails, it just shows there was a calcium deficiency at that time. If it doesn't go away then it may be something else.
I have the same thing. I just think the nail is dried out from the polish being on it for so long. I don't like the way my toes look without polish, so I've used polish since I was a teenager(10+ years now). I wouldn't worry about it.
If you mean the white is at the bottom of the nail (Closest to your foot), it could be from a simple calcium deficiency. They're no big deal, just drink a bit more milk. They usually are in the shape of an arch.

No comments:

Post a Comment