Saturday, January 23, 2010

Please help!! I got black nail polish on a white cloth chair!?

How do i get it out. I got it on there last night. I didnt see it till today. how do i get it out! I tried nail polish remover it helped a little but not much. please help this is a NEW chair and ver expensive!Please help!! I got black nail polish on a white cloth chair!?
Try some spot shot. Or get the resolve multi purpose fabric cleaner.Please help!! I got black nail polish on a white cloth chair!?
Paint thinner, but I can't guarantee that it will not hurt your chair.
lol


sux 4 u!
Perhaps you could make it into a white with black spotted chair? I had a blue coth chair, my cat got into my accrylics and well... I decorated it, using his paw prints as a background with words on it... :P





But, you could try Mr. Clean Magic Eraser... not sure how it'll work with that... if it's a cloth cover, you could take it off and wash it. And, try vinegar...

No comments:

Post a Comment