Thursday, January 21, 2010

I got red nail varnish on my boyfriends white football shirt, i tried washing it but that didnt work?? HELP!!?

I need helppppp please!!!!! :(I got red nail varnish on my boyfriends white football shirt, i tried washing it but that didnt work?? HELP!!?
Er, nail varnish remover.I got red nail varnish on my boyfriends white football shirt, i tried washing it but that didnt work?? HELP!!?
If it isn't made of synthetic material, particularly nylon, you can use nail varnish, ( acetone) IF however it is made of synthetic material, nylon, then Acetone will dissolve it where it is applied!





Believe me, I used to work in a Textile Lab where someone spilt Acetone on her synthetic nylon top and i dissolved to leave just her cotton bra!
if you have a dog or a cat blame it on them or if you have kids,if not burn it destroy all evidence, he may just think hes lost it.
Don't worry. There will be a new strip out in a few weeks and he won't ever wear the old strip again.
Try a drop of baby sterilizing solution.


I use it on all stains on white clothes.
Vanish stain remover will work
hey, try vinegar
throw it in the bin %26amp; deny all knowledge of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment