Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Nails white from nail polish?

Ok so I tried a new nail polish on my toes. Shortly after, I noticed that the nail on one of my big toes was turning white at the base. Could the nail polish have caused this or was the timing a coincidence?Nails white from nail polish?
oh... it wasnt the nail polish.. .. i think those things are called... calcium deposits..Nails white from nail polish?
yes
mus be a reaction to dat nail polish..
I have noticed that people who use nail polish have this problem , I think that by applying a cover to a surface you prevent the air flow, therefore the nails turn white .
No it has nothing to do with the nail polish
that's the first sign of hiv . . .
yes, soak your toes in lemon juice for about 5-10 minutes.


I read this in a hair/nails book
sometimes the nail polish will bleach your nails but it will go back to the same color again after about a week

No comments:

Post a Comment