Tuesday, January 19, 2010

How can i get a little bit of purple nail varnish out my brand new white trousers?

Hello,


I was painting my toe nails and a little bit of purple nail varnish dropped onto my brand new white trousers (my first time wearing them), im so upset as i love them trousers, is there anyway i can get the nail varnish off?





Thank you xHow can i get a little bit of purple nail varnish out my brand new white trousers?
I sat trying to write an answer to this yesterday and realised I didn't know!





I'd say try nail varnish remover, but you don't want it to spread!


Hmm it's difficult.





There's all that stuff like white spirit as well, but again, it might spread!





Is it a proper drip, like kinda thick? Because you could try peeling it off?


Or you could try the nail varnish remover, but it'd be a bit of a gamble!





Good Luck! I know how annoying it is! The first week I got a cream carpet 3 years ago, I spilt red nail varnish on it.... killer!How can i get a little bit of purple nail varnish out my brand new white trousers?
;)

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment