Sunday, January 17, 2010

I went to a nail salon and had acrylic white tips put on?

I noticed by the end of the day that my nails had a orange tint to them, so I took of the clear coat, but the orange tint was still there. Has this happened to anyone? Should I go to another nail salon?I went to a nail salon and had acrylic white tips put on?
Go back and demand they fix them and demand your money back. I have had nails for 23 years and have NEVER had that experience. I have had bad experience and you need to hold them accountable. You also may need to switch nail salons. Ask around to friends or people that you see around town that nails look nice...find out where they go. Good luck!I went to a nail salon and had acrylic white tips put on?
Yeah...that once happened to me...when my nail turned an odd colour-but it faded after a few days


So i would ignore it..unless it hurts or sumthing


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment