Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Is white nail polish still 'in' for this spring/summer of 2009?

i've seen celebrities like miley cyrus wear it and some other ppl at my school.





is white nail polish still in for this spring/summer of 2009?





and don't say to be yourself. just answer the question please.Is white nail polish still 'in' for this spring/summer of 2009?
Ok, I live at the beach in southern california, and I would honestly say its only fine if you are tan enough to pull it off. Notice how the really pale celebrities stay away from white... They typically stick with black.





White nail polish is still in style, but it will look bad if you can't pull it off. It looks best on brunettes with a golden/tan complexion. (I personally am fair skinned and blonde- i look baddd with it.) :(Is white nail polish still 'in' for this spring/summer of 2009?
I think white is funny looking. And black is downright ugly and goth looking. I would never wear either one of them.
i think is cool but i like black nail polish
yeahh white nail polish is inn (:
yah its still in i think the shade of white is cool and yea

No comments:

Post a Comment