Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What do I do for a vertical white stripe under or in my nail? How do I get rid of it?

It came a long time ago when I split that nail. The stripe runs from the base to the end of the nail and causes a new split in the same place when the nail grows out again.What do I do for a vertical white stripe under or in my nail? How do I get rid of it?
You have this because the Matrix (where the nail grows from and is some times called the nail bed) was damaged....it will always be there, there is nothing you can do.What do I do for a vertical white stripe under or in my nail? How do I get rid of it?
I know this is what you did not want to hear.The Matrix is located where the skin begins near the cuticle.If this is ever damaged then whatever grows out from that point on will show that damage.Just be grateful that you did not damage it so bad that the nail stopped growing completely.

Report Abuse



try painting it

No comments:

Post a Comment