Friday, January 15, 2010

WHat do you think about white nail polish on a pale skinned person?

for pale skin if you want your hands to jump out i recommend a bold red color trust me it looks fantastic on pale skin


and for a more suddle look go for a light pink, also very beautiful, the white will just blend in with your skin and you wont barely know that you have nail polish on WHat do you think about white nail polish on a pale skinned person?
I have very very pale skin (I'm Irish), and White is actually one of my favorite colors to wear. The trick is to use a non-matte color, let the coats dry well in between to avoid streaks, then top it with a super glossy clear top coat. If you do it like that, it doesn't look at all white out-ish. I'd say try it, you can always remove it if you don't like it!WHat do you think about white nail polish on a pale skinned person?
I think it'd look great on anybody. I love white nail polish. Especially during winter, it seems more appropriate. Just make sure your nails are neatly trimmed and filed.
Depends on the shade of white. You might want to avoid the flat white that looks like Tipex though.





Pick a varied shade (or shades) of white to try and ask the opinions of those who matter around you, then decide.



Just do french instead of the entire nail. You can always put a light pink or a cotton candy nail polish behind the white. I am pale and I do french all the time
Thats fine.


I love pale skin.


My friend has pale skin and really does not like it.


I think pale skin is so pretty and white nail polish looks wonderful.


I would definitely wear white nail polish.


Hope I helped,


Seely
hm idk if it looks good any anyperson. sorry.





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>





please answer mine it is really important. well, kinda important.
Go for it.. different is the new funky this winter. pales are in.. If you're brave id recomment beige flral shirts too with a thick darker coloured woolen scarf!!


GO FOR IT. there's always the good old nail varnish remover!
Don't do that,I have fairly pale skin and used white nail polish and it looks weird use medium tone colours instead or really light or really dark.
It doesn't show up very well or looks like your hands are dead. I think just a clear gloss is better than white. An American or French manicure suits pale skin much better.
whatever, if that's your style, go with the flow.


I'd never wear it personally, but I'm not the type of woman that wears that kind of crap.
I LOVE white nails %26lt;33333 with a nice clear top coat (: all shiney then (:


or.... Hmmm just get a french manicure styled nail (:


I Love them, always look good
Go for it! They are your nails; do not let people tell you to go for boring pale pink when you want white! I'm sure you'll look absolutely lovely.
Maybe an opalescent white but not an all french tip white.
how about a french manicure, use white at the tips in a curved line and paint after with clear!!
I think it's great. You should soften it up with a pink design or make it funky with black tips!
It would look cool. Noodles. Boom boom. Chang. Hiiiiiyyyyyya
It may look as though you have no nails. Go with a ';pretty-in-pink';
Show me..
Dull
no
not good
light pink
dont even think about it. its not a good look on anyone!
No!


i've seen it and it doesn't look good.


sorry :[

No comments:

Post a Comment