Sunday, January 17, 2010

What Do You Think Of White Nail Polish ?

On your finger nails.What Do You Think Of White Nail Polish ?
I think its cute by itself or with a design.


When i usually paint my nails white. I make a zebra design using like a shiny sea green for the print.What Do You Think Of White Nail Polish ?
I like it, I used to paint my nails with liquid white out.


Unfortunately, it always looks streaky when I've tried to paint my entire nail white. Even though white nail polish is probably mainly made for french tips.
you have to be tan to pull it off, or at least have some color. Otherwise it makes your hands look washed out, gross, and unhealthy.
i like it, well i have like a base coat on my nails


so its sort of cream-white coloured


and it looks good.
I really like it as a base,black nails used to be chic but I really think this can be the next thing!
Honestly I think it looks very trashy and quite horrible.
love.
I only like it as part of a design not as an actual base color
LOVE IT
me gusta!!
beautiful if you spice if up with an outfit(:
i lovee it i painted my nails white on the day of my graduation lol

No comments:

Post a Comment