Sunday, January 17, 2010

What toe nail polish color with a white dress?

heyy for homecoming im wearing a white dress but what color should i paint my toenails? my shoes are black and my nails are french manicure. but i dont want french manicure on my toes so what color would be best?


thank youu :]What toe nail polish color with a white dress?
Hey Kat,





A nice color to wear with your white dress would be somewhere between a true purple, or lilac. This refined tone is soft and sensual. Or, a pinkish, orangey color would look great. It is warm and comforting, and is also a great fall shade.





Hope this works, and hope you have fun at Homecoming!What toe nail polish color with a white dress?
im a really matchy person so my toes would have to be french manicured as well. why not go with a pearl or cotton candy or something like that. it will give it a little color but not too much
You can't go wrong with red.
Hot pink looks great with white, nice contrast and is very pretty!
I would have to say red, Unless you don't want to stand out... Then maybe light pink or a peach color
well since its fall you might want to stick to the deep reds and burgundies and browns.
red if you want to stand out


blue or pink you you want a softer look
pink of cours or try black
Light pink or blue, a light colour
I'd have to say light pink.
a very light pink

No comments:

Post a Comment