Sunday, January 17, 2010

How can i get a little bit of purple nail varnish out my brand new white trousers?

Hello,


I was painting my toe nails and a little bit of purple nail varnish dropped onto my brand new white trousers (my first time wearing them), im so upset as i love them trousers, is there anyway i can get the nail varnish off?





Thank you xHow can i get a little bit of purple nail varnish out my brand new white trousers?
i wouldnt put nail polish remover on it, or bleach..i use oxy-clean and it takes everything out, even if its years old. dry cleaners would be the best bet so you don't ruin them.How can i get a little bit of purple nail varnish out my brand new white trousers?
take some nail polish remover on a q-tip and rub lightly on the polish. see if that removes it without doing and damage to your pants.
Ok i'm not a 100% sure if it will work but heres what I would do, I would get nail polish remover with a cotton bud and slowely dab it then rinse off then soak in bleach or nappysand. Good luck
Take them to a good dry cleaners now. Any other thing will just make the stain worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment