Sunday, January 17, 2010

How do I get nail polish off my laptop (white plastic) without damaging the surface?

Can I use nail polish remover?How do I get nail polish off my laptop (white plastic) without damaging the surface?
i've spilled nail polish on my laptop at least twice because i have a bad habit of painting my nails next to it. both times i've just cleaned it up with a cotton ball/q-tip and some nail polish remover. it hasn't eaten the finish or anything, and it came right up.How do I get nail polish off my laptop (white plastic) without damaging the surface?
Yes not to much though just a splash on some tissue. Hairspray works on windows try that if nail polish dosent work.
umm..nail polish would work duh..but just using a little amount of it or dab it gently using a tissue
use a mr. clean eraser

No comments:

Post a Comment