Sunday, January 17, 2010

Anyone any tips on how to keep my nail ends looking clean and white?

I am starting a new job soon and they prefer that nails are not painted. Anyone got any hints on keeping nail tips white.... not false nails but real nails.... mine dont look as white as they should, and I don't smoke so thats not why they are grubby. My nails also tend to split alot too, in layers leaving them looking patchy and transparent in areas.. Any advice, remedies or trusted products/techniques will be more than welcome





Thanks





JaneyAnyone any tips on how to keep my nail ends looking clean and white?
tip-exAnyone any tips on how to keep my nail ends looking clean and white?
keep them short. soak them in water everyday, wash your hands alot. Eat well and drink lots of water. Use a little brush to get the junk from underneath.
you could always use french manicure polish.
hi


I would advice you to try some home based remedies for skin ,hair and weight problems, this link has some good information it sure did help me so here goes,


http://tinyurl.com/m6kcr





good luck
It requires regular maintanence for natural nails keep them covered with Sally Hansen hard as nails with nylon it's good keep your corners rounded off and keep your file close by.Natural nail are hard to maintain especially if you are converting from false ones.I usually give my nails a break from all that gel and acrylic once a year You still need to get a nice manicure or give it yourself check out Sally's for your nail products there is a nail strengthener call Mr.Muscle it's good.I found a product in the Mall several years ago called Obey it's a buffer and cuticle oil once you get your nail surface strong you are good to go.I found if I keep my corners round they don't chip or crack. Put clear polish under the tips of your nail also to keep the dirt out.I have to maintain my nails every 2 to 3 days. Good Luck
Try using lemon juice on your nails.
check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:Nailcare/Manicure/Pedicure


http://geebal.blogspot.com





Read...Free Beauty tips on....natural and homemade methods to:


Skincare/Acne cure/Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/


Wrinkles/Freckles/Steaming/


Haircare/Dandruff/Hairloss/Hairremoval鈥?


Henna on hair/Splitends/Oilyhair/Dryhair


Nailcare/Manicure/Pedicure


Eye care/Darkcircles/Puffiness/eyebags


http://geebal.blogspot.com





Free beauty tips on Makeup/Hairstyles %26amp; photo gallery/


hair highlighting/Weight loss etc...


http://geebal.blogspot.com
with a nail brush and soap
clean them... :dodgy:
French Manicure
You can buy a nail whiteneing pencil, superdrug sells it as does Boots and its like a crayon that you put under the nail. You can also use a base coat with strengthener and a clear top coat, and both are natural looking.
I have always had long white nails and the only thing I can say it is from is keeping them in water. I wash a lot of dishes and I am always cleaning our house so I would try soaking them in warm water with a little dish soap. Good luck with the new job!
multi-vitamin, milk and sally henson hard as nails (its clear)
Manicure Tips


http://nail-care-info.blogspot.com/2006/09/manicure-tips.html
I drink milk everyday and my nails are sooo white so do that.
clean ur nails everyday, and use nail tip whitner 2 ur end nails. its available in the health shop
  • eye concealer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment