Wednesday, January 13, 2010

How do I keep my Nail tips white?

I would like to grow my nails but they always peel and grow in so thin and razer sharp. They are also see through and slightly yellow (I don't smoke). I tried using a white eye liner under them but it is messy and didn't work very well. Any tips on how to get my nails looking better?How do I keep my Nail tips white?
They make clear nail polish to help the cracking and breaking. They made about 12 different kinds so look through them to find the right one for you - thin nails, always breaking, discolored, etc. Also, making sure they are very clean and then polishing them, even with a clear polish will keep then from discoloring through everyday things. And the polish will give them a little more strength.





Have you tried white nail polish under them to make them whiter?





And I have found that my nails grow faster when I rub my cuticles. They have cuticle lotion for that too. I know it doesn't work for some, but it seems to help me.How do I keep my Nail tips white?
Well my sister uses this product called sallys nail products errr something and if keeps your nails strong idk if that would help with color but also you could paint your nails or use the french tip white pen to make the tips white. Also if you cut them once a week it will help improve them. Maybe go for a manicure?
with the white eyeliner thing did you get it wet before and then apply it Under your nails cuz thats what your supposed to do with the kind i use. Drinking milk makes your nails strong too and unlikely to chip off.
get your nails done at a salon; french nails are quite attractive; youll never have to worry about gross nails
uh....its easy, all u do is paint them white with a cutip (did i spell tht rite)?.
U do it by keeping ur nails clean and not smoking.....protein is good for nails

No comments:

Post a Comment