Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Why is it impossible to find a brand of white nail polish that goes on smoothly and evenly?

I like having my nails painted white, but almost never do because every white I've ever tried goes on chunky and nasty. Is there a brand I haven't tried yet that has a white that applies nicely?





Fake nails are not an option because, just, yuck.





Thanks :)Why is it impossible to find a brand of white nail polish that goes on smoothly and evenly?
I got a brand called Ice at Target to touch up my white tips and it looks excellent. It's not transparent and very smooth.Why is it impossible to find a brand of white nail polish that goes on smoothly and evenly?
I've used Love My Nails--it's a cheap brand, but they have loads of fun colors, including white. Believe it or not, I frequently have the best luck with the cheap brands.
I used to experience that but my cousin taught me a trick of putting a transparent coat after the white coat so that it would look nice
its not just go to sephora its like 2$ and really good





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
i use NYC (new york color) and with 2 coats it is fine!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment